Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where bands or artist with a taste for heavier music can come together and share the same interest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Free CD) Vayden - Free CDs For Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tribalcast
Admin
tribalcast

(Free CD) Vayden - Free CDs For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: (Free CD) Vayden - Free CDs For Everyone   (Free CD) Vayden - Free CDs For Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Source:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11698072&blogID=471278607

Quote :
So from time to time like anyone else I get bored and surf the net.

After about 3 IQ test, a couple of surveys, some online scrabble, some Myspacing, Facebooking and several visits to questionable websites that the folks would never approve of... I sometimes find myself searching for Vayden videos on youtube.

As shamefully egotistical as it sounds, mostly it's just clips of me jumping around the stage like a monkey on acid and a couple of Anime cartoon mashups. But recently I found this video a fan made of him rocking out to our song "The One You Left Behind" Now even though half the video is of him selling tickets to "the gun show". I had to appreciate the fact that someone would even do this.

And it gave me an idea

Everyday people hit me up asking where they can buy a physical copy of our CD but it's only on itunes right now. So there really is no place you can get a physical CD unless you come to a show and buy it straight from us.

But if you want a CD and you want it signed and you want it for free then let me make this offer to you.

You make a video of you rocking out to our song "The One you Left Behind" and i'll personally mail you a signed CD.

I mean it makes sense right? You take time out of your day to make a vid and show that you are a fan of the music. Then I'll take time out of my day to march to the post office and send you a CD. It's a beautiful arrangement if I do say so myself.

So here's the detailed instructions of how you can get your free vayden CD in 5 easy steps...

1) Turn on your webcam or find a friend that has a webcam and start up our song "The One You Left Behind"

2) Rock out and sing along to the whole song. (maybe by yourself, maybe with some friends the more the merrier)

Note: You don't need to know the words verbatim but at least get the hook right.

3) Upload the Video to Youtube only.

4) Send a message to the Vayden myspace with the subject "Video for CD trade"

a) In the body of the message include the link to the video you made and your contact info including name, number, Mailing address.

5) Wait for your free Vayden CD to come in the mail. (be patient)

Now I do have to say friends that I only have so many CD's in my closet and I don't really know how the response to this blog is going to be. I mean 2 people could make a video or 100 people but I will say that I have around 60 CDs in my closet now so I know at least the first 60 people to do it will get one.

I can also guarantee that I'll watch pretty much every video submitted personally so don't be surprised if your CD comes with a little critique for your vid j/k : )

That being said. Thanks so much for all your support guys happy video making.

Click on the link below to see the OG vid that gave me the idea to do this.

Back to top Go down
http://singagorexnews.blogspot.com/

(Free CD) Vayden - Free CDs For Everyone
Page 1 of 1