Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where bands or artist with a taste for heavier music can come together and share the same interest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn Your Dead - To Release New Album Next Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tribalcast
Admin
tribalcast

Burn Your Dead - To Release New Album Next Month Empty
PostSubject: Burn Your Dead - To Release New Album Next Month   Burn Your Dead - To Release New Album Next Month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am

Source:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1001&blogID=482936695

Boston, Massachusetts-based hardcore/metal band BURY YOUR DEAD will release its new album, "It's Nothing Personal", on May 26 via Victory Records.

Guitarist Brendan "Slim" MacDonald previously stated about the group's new material: "I say it every time we go into the studio: 'This is the best thing ever that we have ever written ever and it's meaningful because and ever and stuff,' but let's be honest — [2008] for us hasn't been anything short of a shitty coin toss. Between the awesome tours and heading overseas twice, there were a fair amount of remedial bullshit to have to get over, and I promise you will hear about most of it somehow or another on the record.

"This record has it all. You will be able to circle pit in your bedroom and make out with your girlfriend/boyfriend to it! Best of both worlds, I know. I mean, if you're into that kind of thing, then you'll like it, I guess."

BURY YOUR DEAD's self-titled album was released in March 2008 via Victory Records. The CD was recorded at Florida's Audiohammer Studios, the exact facility where their previous release, "Beauty and the Breakdown", was conceived. BURY YOUR DEAD also brought back producer Jason Suecof (TRIVIUM, GOD FORBID), continuing with the theme of tradition.

www.myspace.com/buryyourdead
Back to top Go down
http://singagorexnews.blogspot.com/

Burn Your Dead - To Release New Album Next Month
Page 1 of 1