Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where bands or artist with a taste for heavier music can come together and share the same interest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Birthday Wishing Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
qhai_opx

qhai_opx

Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Maybe a "Talk Cock Sing Song" Thread is to be added? Wakakakaka.
Back to top Go down
http://avengedchildxvii.blogspot.com
meow_opx

meow_opx

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Wah haha "Talk cock sing song" what an orlando day. haha. Eh nizam, your cat is super brutal eh eat the ball...actually reminds me of my elder brother...hahaha my mum says that when we r young he ate the rafia string..haha about the length from your fingers to your elbow..haha i wonder what is the feeling of your cat and my brother when the thing is going in and coming out and i question their motive. cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
NizamRamsesKaizer

NizamRamsesKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:39 am

Haha U know what Meow... When I was working in a CCTV firm few years ago as a tech support engineer, one of my techs told me his daughter lagik brutal eh... Dat day when he was working on drafting a circuit diagram, he heard his daughter munching something. It sounds like Crunch Crunch Crunch... He thought that his daughter eating ice... but later when his daughter tapi his arm. He see blood in her mouth & you know what!!! She's eating a light bulb!!! Shocked He called me to bring his daughter to the hospital. Lucky no major injuries & also she never swallow the damn thing. Wah lagi brutal....

Hehe Tribal maybe you can make one lepak corner in this forum hehe

Nizam Ramses Kaizer WHB
Back to top Go down
meow_opx

meow_opx

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 am

wah. rabak. dats such a wrong replacement of ice man..ni suma accidental brutality..rabak seh..i cant imagine how the mouth looks like eh. Can make a death metal song out of it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
NizamRamsesKaizer

NizamRamsesKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 am

Yea...Swallowed In Glass ( Fragments of Broken Sharpnels) :p

NizamRamsesKaizer WHB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Birthday Wishing Thread   Official Birthday Wishing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Birthday Wishing Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3